HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Friday, April 22, 2005
-
2:23 AM
I would call myself mad since i think blogs are so damn stupid =P Cannot believe i just started one LOL anyway two more weeks... does anyone think i can make it??? Hell it will be two weeks of hell when i actually get down to doing all the stupid stuff thats due man. For every class that I take something major like a huge final paper or a final project is due at the end of the semester, some classes both are due.... how lah I have yet to start on any of it =P PROCRASTINATION at it's height yet again!!!!! Anyway I'm missing everyone back home today all thanks to a very unfortunate sms that i recieved during sociology today hahaha how smelly! so when i came home i started emailing people but as usual one out of the five people emailed will reply so there... anyway this being the first post i will keep it short seeing as how its almost midnight and i also have homework to do for tomorrow!! oh well... haha i am terrible man but i have to give credit to myself for having started on my psych presentation.. =) only reason i started was cuz i am doing it with someone and i met up with her today hahaha anyway not missing people so much anymore but i still miss them like hell =P
Just Jac