HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Monday, September 19, 2005
-
11:40 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................frustrated, irritated, basically ANNOYED AS HELL!!!! the only thing I am not is confused grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrr never like cats , never have and never will, granted they are cute and cuddly and all but living with them is a different matter. Especially not when one doesn't give a rats ass about cleaning up after them. Nevermind not cleaning up after them you do not, I repeat DO NOT contribute to the crap they leave around. When you pat them and loads of hairs come off what do you do? THROW IT IN THE DAMN TRASH NOT ON THE BLANKET THAT I AM ON, NOR ON THE FLOOR....like what the hell...I'll have enough respect to not argue cuz I'll only get something stupid like "It's only hair, what wrong with you?!" thrown back in my face....but it doesnt mean it doesnt piss me off greatly that you think they are the cleanest beings in the world. I already hate having my clothes washed with yours for the simple fact that mine don't get half as dirty as yours do, I hate how the floor everywhere else but in my room is so full of cat hair that you completely ignore as you walk by, I HATE how YOU think I am ANAL just cuz I know and feel that they are not half as clean as you seem to think. I never asked to live with cats therefore respect that I dont hate them I just hate the situation that I am in. Enough shouting and screaming ... it doesn't help any that I didn't get any work done today but whatever. Today is almost over.
Just Jac