HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
-
9:48 PM
Hell, never have I really said that and meant it with all my heart till now man. So I left sg on Tuesday the 30th, and got here wednesday afternoon right(don't kid yourself, it was a good 24hrs but thanks to the time diff it doesn't seem like much in words for in sg I arrived on the night of wednesday/thursday morning), when I finally got into Boston it was close to 3. after a shower and unpacking me and Gen headed to eat some lunch/dinner and then I headed back and crashed. Then thursday morning I wake up and check email and find out I have to be in school at ten for oreintation training... Hell I was there a good ten hours man and little did I know freshmen orientation started friday and lasted through tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!So here goes, Friday we were there at 6.50 cuz people started arriving at 7 so they could start moving in at 8. It was crazy.... me and lou we very kind heartedly helping people carry stuff up to their dorms and it was just our bad luck to get everyone on the 4th and 5th floors!! It wouldn't have been any trouble at all if the line for the one elevator wasn't a mile long. Well it was so we were using the steps and hauling stuff all the way up. We ached like mad the next day, my arms especially and then my legs had two bruises cuz of where the boxes sit when we were hauling stuff up. For the rest of the day, it was nothing much. After that we did our skit which was a song that we wrote the lyrics for to the tune of Kokomo by the beach boys. Haha it was so good one parent actually asked us for the lyrics and they kept getting us to sing it through orientation haha. After that they had playfair which was exactly the same as ours was but awesome as usual. Then they had a luau dinner on the green where we set up the place really nice and there was this guy called coconut dave playing music haha. After that they had this group called Improv Assylum come perform, but I didn't even stay for an hour cuz I was so tired.Saturday rolled in and they had boring talks in the morning by staff and faculty the only one who was real entertaining was the atheletic director who is an awesome lady hahaha anyway then after that they had a scavenger hunt all around Boston. Fun but tiring as well as not enough time. Make you do crazy stuff like take photos in bank vaults with money or pictures with maniquins and get weird stuff like 15 bank of america reciepts, a two dollar note or a white feather, stuff like that. Later that night they had dinner and some murder mystery where its basically like cluedo but performed while your having dinner and your suppose to guess who the murderer is and the food wasn't bad but I wouldn't say the performance was the greatest. after that they had a movie under the stars but I didn't stay for that either =PSunday was mad!!!! had to get up at like 4am so i just stayed over in the dorms. we met at around 5.30 and we went for a triathlon which is an experience in itself. we didn't do much when we were there but its just the atmosphere and cheering all these people on. there was this one guy who raced with his invalid son. Man he was amazing! already alone its such a tough thing to run, swim and cycle what more with his son! After that early morning we didn't have to do anything till the evening where we had a pizza taste off which means lots and lots of pizza to eat and then this performance by these two people called sex signals. It was really good cuz of the way they did it as well as the education bit of it i guess haha it was hilarious! Then after that we had ice cream!!!!!Monday came and that was Duck tours, shopping and Spirit of Boston which is a cruise. Nothing much happened but it was a long day. Enjoyable but long anyway. and with that i survived orientation =) tuesday which is today wasn't much. It was registration and I didn't get into the class I wanted so i dropped my wed class and chose something else. I'm still happy with my schedule I guess but HELL... I am taking like two history's this sem. oh well lets hope I survive. Went down to the book store and got all the prices for my books so as to make sure I get them cheaper from students =P haha and then I wanted to buy a school planner but they were stupid and are not selling them this year GRRR so I went to staples to get it =) its not as nice as the ones i usually get from boarders but I guess I'll live! So I guess that was my fun before school starts tomorrow. Technically I don't have school on wednesdays but then I have an education orientation tomorrow but its at 1 so I can finally sleep in =)
Just Jac