HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, September 10, 2005
-
9:23 PM
Yes yes, I should so be doing homework but cannot stop the urge to procrastinate a little more =P haha. CLasses finally started on thursday and so far all my classes and professors seem pretty managable then I go for my last class for the week, America through the civil war and I think I'm not gonna make it through the semester. Hell I cannot even do my own HIstory and they want me to do American history. I dont even know their presidents' names and I'm supposed to do this class.... So first thing my Prof does is hand out time lines and asks us to fill out as much as we know, naturally i hand in a blank sheet... HAHA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Well enough about crappy classes, dropping it isn't even an option cuz nothing else fits into my schedule GRRR oh wellSo on thursday, was my first incident with scatterbrainness... while walking to school i check this sheet on which it has the info for my second class that day and i realize that the date on it say 15th sep so I turn to Gen and ask "Today isn't the 15th issit?" haha good thing I realized anyway then today I was writing a cheque for my phone bill and then I put the cheque into the envelope and theres a spot on the top right hand corner where its standard procedure that we put the return address. Well, for some weird reason I put the address it was supposed to be posted to there and the funnies thing is that I didnt even realize it till gen asked me what was in the envelope.... SHeesh I'm loosing my mind HELP!!!Braindeadness aside, I had fun today. Yesterday too had pizza and movies in the dorms with a whole bunch of crazy poeple haha and then today me and gen went shopping and I bought shorts and a sweater and I know i already have a million but this one zips down while the rest are pull-overs =) then I bought a sunflower. Sadly it went to someone else who invited me to her birthday party but I really am no where near close to her so I met her to give her her sunflower and met the people she was with. Good thing I'm not hanging out with them too they are SO DAMN WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! hahaha i dont even know why in the world she invited me but I was thankful I was leaving haha sigh I am mean....She was very happy about the sunflower though haha then again these people are so superficial I wouldn't know if she really was or not. Oh well.... guess I'll get cracking and fix the mess that my life is in ....
Just Jac