HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, September 25, 2005
-
8:45 PM
Yet another weekend come and gone and what did I get done? Nothing but laundry haha Friday I was so damn tired after sleeping four hours but I dragged my lazy ass to the gym and on the way home I walked pass this lady and her son sitting by their stairs and I see her putting away this box of dog biscuits and wonder what in the world she is doing with dog treats? Feeding them to her son??? Haha anyway as I walk pass I see this flash of black and when I take a second look its this really small black pup maybe the size of my hand… it was sooooooo adorable!!!!!! I want one tooooo anyway and then when I come home I slept heh and then after that we caught Flightplan which wasn’t bad. That was about it to my Friday. When I went to sleep half an hour after I actually fell asleep I woke up damn afraid of something haha must have been something I dreamt about. Had all sorts of weird dreams that night and when I woke up in the morning I had this huge feeling of dread that it was Sunday and I hadn’t done any work yet but it was Saturday. So I tried to sit down and get stuff done but then guess what, I did NOTHING!!!! All I did was laundry… and a million loads too I swear I climbed up and down like 50 times haha after the laundry is actually done I tell myself that I will read my sources that my paper is based on before I go to bed. Did I do that? Nope did I do even half of it? Nope! Hell that’s not supposed to work that way!!! And so Sunday comes along and again I haven’t done anything!!! But read a few sources that I have to go back and reread cuz I don’t really know them well enough to come up with a historical question, evidence and then an argument on them… BAH to work I go…
Just Jac