HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
-
11:25 PM
Hell the last time I watched SVU was before I left for the summer lah =P haha and I WATCHED IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!! good stuff =) anyway I'm dead tired man feels like I didn't get the weekend off sigh who can function on 9 hrs of sleep in two days without coffee??? Anyway Babysitting my baby is what has been tiring me out haha i set my classes none earlier than 10 for a reason and i'm dragged outta bed to go look after this cutie at 7am hell I didn't even sleep till seven I got up at FIVE!!!!!!!oh well all i wish is that he were a tiny bit lighter haha he is so huge for a 6 month old i swear Jack was eight months and he is smaller than my cutie is but thats back home maybe its the food here hahaha oh well he is adorable anyhow. He is such a cutie that keeps smiling at the slightest thing when he is not fussing ofcourse heh but his bros a pest hahaha cute but spoilt rotten man haha and entertaining and helpful heh but not half as cute heh that aside, classes are not so bad although I should stop slacking and start reading all the crap I have to read so I don't need to wake up at 5 to do it again hahaha yeah 3 historys are no joke man but surprisingly my US through the civil war wasn't that bad today heh 3 hostorys aside I have pottery which btw is no where near as easy as it looks!!! and children with special needs so its not too bad anyway I JUST FOUND OUT 4C IS HAVING A REUNION WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh you evil people... grrr hahaha take lots of photos and show them to me you fools =) anyway i shall go disturb poeple online. outta here
Just Jac