HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
-
7:12 PM
It's when I am sitting here with nothing better to do that I can be bothered to =P So anyway, Cakes, cookies and ice-cream were the first three things I ate today haha. Went for some Education orientation which basically told me all I need to know about my major and there at the back where cookies and brownies so I grabbed some =) and then I came back after and I ate some pasta and then I sat down to watch my all time favourite Cheaper by the Dozen and I had ice cream through out hahaha oh well told you it was a hard choice therefore I might as well it eat all of it right =) anyway watching that show makes me miss my smelly family haha granted we are not half as chaotic but still. I didn't do much else today besides wash dishes. I really do need school to keep me busy heh or I need to go find kids to babysit. ok short and sweet for today since I didnt really do much and it was a boring day =P
Just Jac