HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
-
7:21 PM
Apart from my HISTORY mid term being over, my family rocks and I MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha so yesterday my mum asks me to come online this morning at 10 and I had a history mid term so I didn't sleep much anyway so when I come on in the morning at ten, she isn't here and so I wait... while attempting to study my last chapter of course and then they finally come online at around 10.45 and I messege her going "finally". Its my big bro on the com and he goes finally what? Anyway they get me to set up the web cam cuz they want to see me while i can already see them.. and then they bring out this cake and start singing Happy Birthday to me hahahahha its damn funny candles lit and all lol very very funny so they go make a wish and then I go I wish I would pass history and then I think Ben blows the candles out haha so anyway all of them are there tingting and ningy and lerma too haha and then ningy made me this card with a really nice pretty flower in it i should ask them to take a photo of it anyway and mum goes "here is your present hahaha and I go OHH its a phone" from the bag its in =P hahaha its not the best phone but its from my baby bother so I'll love it with all my heart haha its from him cuz he usurped my very precious one back home which I wouldnt trade for the world but knowing him he will completely illtreat and it will be disfigured when i get home but I've got a new one now haha and its from mum too cuz it was her plan that they renewed to get it free. Don't ask me what I am gonna do with two hps now =P haha its just the thought that counts and even though I suggested the whole thing haha I wasn't really meaning for anything to come out of it *grinz* [10:11:42 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: what's you great plan?
[10:13:54 AM] I am being d: good
[10:13:59 AM] I am being d: cuz of your usurping
[10:14:11 AM] I am being d: you can give me a combined xmas and bday present
[10:14:16 AM] I am being d: A NEW HP !!!! =-)
[10:14:19 AM] I am being d: good idea?
[10:14:28 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: oh wow
[10:14:33 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: sure
[10:14:59 AM] I am being d: haha
[10:15:09 AM] I am being d: is that a sarcastic sure?
[10:15:15 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: no
[10:15:26 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: not if you really don't want your samsung
[10:15:37 AM] I am being d: haha your willing to pay meh?
[10:15:42 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: and i'm planning on trading in the phone
[10:15:44 AM] I am being d: its expensive you know
[10:15:51 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: i dunno lah
[10:16:04 AM] I am being d: a phone without a line cost close to 100 bucks if not more
[10:30:58 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: so what am i buying?
[10:31:12 AM] I am being d: haha
[10:31:22 AM] I am being d: you are not serious
[10:32:18 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: why not?
[10:32:38 AM] december is : haha
[10:32:43 AM] december is : cuz its damn expensive lah
[10:32:52 AM] december is : but if you want to by all means go right ahead
[10:32:55 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: ok
[10:33:36 AM] december is : haha
[10:33:44 AM] december is : talk it out with your parents lah
[10:33:53 AM] december is : and no if you decide not to i wont kill you
[10:34:07 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: maybe i will tell them to get it for you
[10:34:07 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: haha
[10:34:32 AM] december is : then i dont want it
[10:34:38 AM] december is : i'll live with mine
[10:34:45 AM] december is : i alr cost them more than enough money
[10:34:54 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: haha
[10:34:57 AM] {\_Gabriel_/: okk
That btw was on the 17th of october. How awesome are they =P haha I love them to death too bad I am so damn far away huh haha And apart from the fact that they were a day early and that My silly pap is soo blur as to not even realise that in sg it might be the 26th mid night but here it was the 25th morning =) haha and other than the fact that I completely gave up studying once they appeared prolly means that I am gonna get a D but whatever man that made my day =P haha I'm still grinning after a good 8 plus hours hahaha and I think its so halarious how they got to eat cake and blow out candles while I got to watch =) anyway Ben also got me blue butterfly earrings before I even came back in Aug and he gave them to Gen to give me and then I got a "_______ is smelly" shirt from kor =) which Gen pointed out to me when school first started and we were buying books =P but would get it for myself. The kick is that it comes with a pen and you write in whoevers name in it =) She got it and wrote KOR in the blank of the cover haha, and Mum bought me a really early swatch watch that I wanted and told me I couldn't use it to now so NOW I can =) I feel LOVED =) shall float on could nine a little more before it comes crashing down with all the reading I have to do =) A very happy pre birthday I had
Just Jac