HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, October 29, 2005
-
10:24 PM
It’s still October and it snowed!! The leaves haven’t turned yellow-orange-red yet and it snowed! I was sitting quietly at my desk and I happen to look out and I see white rain. It was SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha that’s what I love about snow its so quite and pretty, it doesn’t make a sound when it falls. All you have to do is be real quiet and look real hard =) it started out small and tiny and hard to see but then later it became BIG FAT flakes and I was so excited I wanted to go out and eat it haha and then I tried taking photos of it but failed miserably haha cuz they were so small its hard to see. But then later I went out to eat some and they were nice and fat haha I had to literally bug gen to go take a photo of me haha cuz she told me to go eat snow by myself and I went “I can’t go alone!!”
So anyway, Wednesday turned out better than I predicted it would. Gen told me to say home and wait for my cake so that ruled out hanging out at the dorms. But then she discovered it had come and was sitting out on our stairs when she SNUCK out to get me really pretty purplish blue orchids!!! THE PRETTIEST THINGS EVER!!!! So cuz I didn’t have to stay home anymore I went to the dorms to work on RCI with Helenia,who scolded me for not telling her it was my birthday and help Laura on hers… Was sitting there and Mery walks in and she goes “ Didn’t you do this to us last year too?” and I go what? And she goes “not tell us it was your birthday!” haha I am sorry I don’t walk around announcing when it is! Waited for Gen and then we walked home and she cooked yummy dinner and then we ate cake and opened presents!!! I got a really classy heart cross necklace from Huiwen. And then Gen gave me a childhood dvd, Charlotte’s Web, a pencil case that is so me, moisturizer and a really really really really really really cute card!!!!!!! Super cute!!! Haha and the best of all the pretty blue flowers =)and then we watched batman till 2am and I went to sleep
The next day, after class Laura dragged me to the library to work on HER paper. . . and then at one I left and met Lou and they were sooo sweet haha apart from Lou giving me hell, they got me a cake a card and sunglasses! Are they not the sweetest heh even though gen says I look like someone trying to hide my identity when I wear the sunglasses. Anyway stayed there an hour just hanging out, chatting and eating half the cake! Haha then they had to go for classes so I went back to the library. They are awesome I love them!!! And they insist on paying for a movie too even though I told them they already did enough! Anyway the rest of the day was a blur. Slept two hours that morning cuz both RCI papers were due Friday. Will I never learn? Me and Helenia keep saying we need to start on Wednesday but it never happens haha.
Friday was a long tiring day! Went to RCI which was not at all bad and I wasn’t falling asleep till I stepped foot in history, didn’t read a word and my eyes were all blurry haha and then he gave us back out mid terms and I got a C+ which was really good considering I said that even I grading my own paper wouldn’t give me a D after I took it. Oh well and then I babysat after that till 10.30. Ted gave me a ride home which saved me the trouble of walking out in the freezing cold. I was so dead tired came back bathed and then went to bed!!
Today I woke up and I was sitting quietly at my com and that when the snow silently crept up on me =) HAHA I think I was going quite crazy with my happy excited bubbles flying all around. But then they flew away after awhile when Gen went to bathe after I bugged her so much about going outside. But they came back again when we left the house and walked in the SNOW!!! So we go down and she points out I’ve got a package thingy! Yay! Takes me quite awhile before I realize it is from mum!!! Hahaha so I take it along and play in the snow awhile trying to eat snowflakes, then we headed to the cheesecake factory to eat yummy dinner! It was yummy yummy yummy I opened the package there and there were cards from my Mum, Dad, Grub, Ningy and Lerma. I read those while waiting for our appetizers to come haha Ben’s card was payback for the one I gave him for his birthday heh Its one of those joke ones. Anyway then I opened presents after eating my meatloaf with potatoes which was damn good and when my tiramisu cheesecake came. Got a heart necklace from my Paps and from Mummerhree, a really pretty blue butterfly necklace and earrings! There were also earrings from aunty swee bee and a bracelet rosary. YAY all in all a FIVE-day birthday =) THANKS EVERYONE!!!! Especially my darling sister =)
Just Jac