HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
-
10:58 PM
My mother got the pretty jigsaw we made for her birthday TODAY!!!! very well put together by yours truly!!! =P anyway I very cleverly suggested making a collage jigsaw puzzle for her seeing as how she loves jigsaw puzzles and we didnt know what to get her for her birthday so brilliant lil me came up with that idea and then created the collage and my sis sent it to the puzzle makers =) and she got it TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am all excited haha she loves it =) AM I BRILLIANT OR WHAT?????????????????????????? =P anyway had a long day, left the house at ten to pass christina my book cuz she needed to read it for class before friday and then i headed off to the MFA to look at my sculpture so i can write a one page paper on it easy stuff for once. And then from 12 to 5.15 i babysat for my fat little six month old Johnny boy and then from 5.30-7.30 I babysat for the lady next door. Her six month old is soooo much easier then Johnny boy man cuz she is half his size and not half as active although she cries a lot =) but she is easy anyway and she needs another sitter next next week but gen says she needs tha cash so I guess she is doing it. Anyway this fool left the toilet clogged and then it drained and I didn't know it was clogged so when I used it, it backed up damn badly and I was quite pissed about it cuz like hell, clean up your own damn mess lah cuz I sure as hell ain't your maid... but whatever lah . . . think happy thoughts... shall get back to writing paper and blasting music =) not that its not blasting now =P
Just Jac