HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Thursday, November 24, 2005
-
9:00 PM
Caught In the Mix yesterday with Lou and then later crashed at her place. It was a very cute movie haha glad we didn’t watch Rent. Anyway today we got dragged outta bed by a little Emily and then we went to watch JJ and Mike play their last football game for the year. It was fricking -3 degrees with rain and wind and I was freezing my toes off man hell but it was worth watching. Poor Jay got kneed in the stomach pretty bad and the trainer wanted him to go to the hospital just to get it checked but he said it was fine. We didn’t do much although I tried to help with cooking but then help wasn’t really needed. Lunch/dinner is always a bunch of laughs with that bunch hell I love them to bits man. Then stupid Jay started this war with me dunno what the hell he was trying to do but he came up to me and tried to push me over haha so naturally I retaliated and a war broke out we started throwing Emily’s stuffed animals around haha poor kid she wanted to join in the fun but then got injured in the process and started screaming her head off lol anyway I needed to leave cuz I thought I babysit tmr morning but apparently I don’t. Wish I was back there again =P haha they are such a bunch of laughs it reminds me of being home =) anyway Jay gave me a ride home with the whole gang in the car and when he stopped for gas, stupid kid came to tackle me right in the back of the damn van haha so when he returns to the drivers seat, in the mids of this war he throws masking tape at me and I threw his soft football gear at him that was in the car but we both missed and then when I threw the masking tape back I hit him square in the eye. Hell I felt damn bad lah haha injured twice in a day oh well and then to top things off he got yelled at by his dad cuz of his driving or something bah poor kid =)
Just Jac