HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Thursday, November 03, 2005
-
10:21 PM
So classes are three times a week next semester!!! And 17 credits not the dreaded 19 which I am dying from this sem. Am I the smartest or what? So about a week ago I went to see Mary (advisor) with my nicely planned out schedule which was set up so that I only went to school from Monday to Wednesday and then every other Thursday I had one class to go for. She wants me to take a science but I don’t want to screw up my nicely planned schedule so she goes, “Ok I will make a deal with you. If you don’t get into this class then you take a science.” So science goes in under one of my back ups. Naturally I know I am not getting into the class I want cuz Mary is pretty much core person to talk to when they screw up classes and you're not in any classes you want so I know she is right and I won’t get into that class. On Wednesday, some prof emails us telling us that her class wasn’t put on the schedule so she tells us the details and says she hopes it isn’t too late. Well turns out its an interesting class, she is a good professor and I need it =) so I put it down as my other back up. And since my sheet's already signed, I don’t need Mary’s approval =) YAY, who is the smartest? So today was registration and true enough I didn’t get into that one class so I had to use one of my back ups. Went with the one I put down and not the science which would cause me to come Mondays through Thursdays. So I am happy and guess who else is taking that class. LOU IS!!!! I love that girl. Finally have another class with her after going a whole semester without seeing her practically never at all =)
Just Jac