HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, November 13, 2005
-
11:06 PM
I just pulled a DENISE!!!!!!!!!! Went crazy shopping haha I bought bottoms to last me the year man. A few weeks back, I noticed that my favorite pair of jeans was becoming threadbare in the inner thigh area near the crotch… therefore after there actually is a hole it becomes unwearable unlike a hole anywhere else. So this weekend me and Gen went Jeans shopping!!! So we go and I find this perfect pair of jeans my size and extremely comfy and all then I try it on and the zip is broken!!!! GRRRRRRRR it was the most comfy pair I pulled on too anyway so I get all the ladies searching for another pair and they come up with the same brand but a different style and couldn’t find the one I wanted. I contemplated getting it and repairing the zip but they said they would only give me 10% off so it would not have been worth it. Anyway, I ended up getting another pair and my flappy pants that I have been looking all over for in sg. They were cheaper than what I thought they were so that was good!!! Then we headed off to New York & company cuz Gen didn’t find anything she wanted and they were having jeans at $15 there!!! These wouldn’t last half as long but then they were the cute decorative type so I got two and a 3 quarter pair for 10 bucks so that makes five bottoms!!! Oh no hahaha I don’t need to shop for the next year!! And it doesn’t include my being a skirt addict!! OH HELP!!! Anyway before I bought jeans I went back to this store that sells damn soft and comfy long sleeved shirts and got two of them. And then after I was looking for Cheryl’s shirt at this other store and they were selling Halloween shirts at $2 cuz Halloween is long over, so Gen told me to get one and sleep in it cuz they were super huge. When I paid it was 98 cents…when I told her she said I should have gotten more haha but I wasn’t about to queue all over again so we went to look at other stuff and I had to control my urge to buy anything more. Now I have to go and put in the money I spent in cuz I haven’t deposited the cheques from work yet, which is equivalent to all I spent on shopping BAH!! All in all a fun day of spending all I have in my wallet!!!
Just Jac