HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, January 29, 2006
-
6:40 PM
I haven’t been here in awhile. Oh well for the last two weeks that I have been back, nothing much has happened. Lots of babysitting to make up for the fact that I decided to go Canada with Gen over spring break. And Kor and I have already been planning long time ago that spring break 07 we’re going up there to ski so therefore I am in major saving mode.
Talk about babysitting… quite a few things have happened haha my cutie is so damn naughty now its unbelievable. He has learned, thanks to me, how to climb stairs so now he is all over the house. He can go up but has yet to learn climbing down. Anyway he crawls really fast so that day I was keeping the toys he played with when he crawled away. He headed outside his room and if he turned right meant he was heading to the stairs but if he turned left it was ok because all that was there was the toilet. Anyway he turned left and so I let him play in the toilet while I was packing up his toys. I thought all he would do is play with the bathtub toys, but I heard him splashing around so I went to check. Lo and behold this naughty boy had lifted the pot cover and had stuck his hand in to play with the water…GRRRRRRR so I had to wash him up grrr. Mister Naughty is his new name.
Talking about naughty, there was another incident that happened on Friday. My ducky was sleeping so I was sitting on the sofa reading while Charlie (oldest bro) played with his soldiers on the table next to me. Suddenly he stops and goes “MOM?” and I go “Mum’s not home, Charlie.” So he says in reply “Then what’s that noise?” We both ignore it and I carry on reading till its time to go wake my baby John up. I head to my bag to put my book in and when I look inside I remember that I had a doughnut in a paper bag sitting right on top. Where was my doughnut??? I look on the floor and I see pieces of paper that belonged to the doughnut bag but I see no doughnut. I look in the corner of the room and there Mr. Bingley sits, looking at me very naughtily. That naughty dog happily helped himself to the doughnut in my unzipped bag and ate it. GRRRR hahaha he is damn fricking smart though, cuz it was a choc covered doughnut and so when they put it into the paper bag the choc usually sticks to the paper and he ate all the bits of paper with the choc on it and left the rest of it on the floor. . . GREEDY DOG!!!!!!!!!
Anyway aside from working I haven’t been doing much. School is slack, 17 credits this semester compared to the 19 last sem, this is a breeze. I also ordered my books already but out of the five that I ordered only one came. And out of four subjects that I take I have books for two. The other two classes, in one she handed out stuff that she wants us to read so having no books isn’t a problem. For the last class, we haven’t met since the semester’s started haha so I’ll just borrow someone’s book when I need it. Bah shall go back to the reading of cultural anthropology . . . what fun. . .
Just Jac