HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 04, 2006
-
3:04 PM
Granted I’ve worked my ass off this week, I think I’ve been doing some major slacking!!! I am slacking on doing readings and homework!!! Haha and I am pretty sure it’s got nothing to do with the major money making scheme I am on to earn back what my ticket to Vancouver over spring break cost. Babysat from Tuesday to Friday and earned a good $269 of which 250 bucks goes to my ticket. Now I can stop working 11 hour work days!!! I don’t mind babysitting and granted I love my baby ducky, the middle kids just a brat period. I’ve seriously given up being nice to him already. I am pure mean and I don’t care anymore cuz when ever he doesn’t get his way he just turns on his tap of crocodile tears and I’ll go “Well no one likes a crying kid” which seems to be working but I am pretty sure it will wear off soon, and unlike other kids this one has no intention whatsoever to please adults. Oh well… good thing tonight I only have to deal with them for about two hours before they are off to bed. And then I will cross my fingers that she doesn’t need me so often next week and get down to some major work doing =P. I’ve got three essays to write for some application thing apart from homework but that’s due in about two weeks so I am not stressing about it yet. Oh well stop the procrastinating and get cracking….
Just Jac