HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, February 12, 2006
-
1:25 PM
Oh no…How not to fall for the sweetest thing alive????????? =P so I finally got my package today from my boy and inside is an mp3 player!!! And a letter too and pineapple tarts =) anyway to cut a long story short, I got it not cuz I don’t have one or need one or want one, but cuz he wanted it and when he bought it for himself the color made him think of me. So its mine now =P SWEETIE!!! Am I in trouble or what??? Haha anyway that’s surprise number one.
So last night I called Pap’s and asked what he was doing. He said polishing his car. So I asked how come? Cuz he doesn’t love it enough to give it weekly polishes =) anyway so he goes “Oh, I got a surprise for you. So I think he must have gotten a new car!!! Turns out WE GOT A NEW PUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Her name is Tessie and she is a 6 month old HUSKY!! Yeah… too bad when I go home she will no longer be a pup. Not that she is much of one now but she is still smaller than cook’s so that constitutes “pup” haha she will forever be a pup then in that case. Anyway from what I heard she is really naughty and undisciplined. Paps says that she likes getting ready to pounce on the white mice and then Rem said she actually knocked the cage over and the door popped open. But Cooks is super happy cuz now she has a playmate so that’s good and she isn’t jealous or anything. And they have already gone swimming… HAHA sounds like they are having the time of their life. I want to be HOME!!! 14 more weeks haha sad that I just got here and already I am staring the count down. That is surprise number two
Two surprises in one day, how much happier could a girl get? That was all yesterday btw and to top it off its all nice and snowy outside =) I love the SNOW good way to start a new day =) I like waking up looking out the window and seeing the world all pretty. Snow is also nice and quiet and it creeps up on you not like rain that scares you away with its angry thunder and pitter patters. And that’s that.
Just Jac