HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
-
4:31 PM
So a month before I leave, I decide to do some major cleaning of my room haha oh well It’s got a month to get dirty and then 4 to collect dust and then I’ll do major cleaning again when I come back for fall semester. Anyway so I swept, vacuumed, and mopped and after that my room stank of the floor cleaner so I sprayed my maple sugar air freshener and now I am sitting in maple sugary goodness. If only it were baking smells and then I would have something to eat =P Maybe it’s a good thing it isn’t baking smells haha
Anyway spent the weekend in New Hampshire (no Denise, it isn’t in England haha funny girl) which is the next state over from Massachusetts. Didn’t buy much but bought stuff for the people back home. Apart from sleeping on a very hard floor for two nights, it wasn’t too bad. Came back to nice spring weather, but haven’t hit the gym since I left on Friday. Bah…
Ladedadeda I cannot wait for this month to fly by, granted I hate it when the semester comes to an end cuz everything is due I AM GOING SKIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwhahahahha dumped all my mothers nonsense in the small suitcase already plus all these pairs of shoes that other people have ordered me to bring back. I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) and that’s that.
Just Jac