HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Friday, April 28, 2006
-
10:37 PM
Here I sit watching the clock tick by as time passes, wasting my life away, unable to bring back the seconds that tick by, on and on and on. They keep moving, stopping for no one, waiting for no one. Too tired to start what’s due for Monday, too tired to hang out at Axis. Told the gang I’ll join them next week when I’ve got everything under control and my body doesn’t feel like its shutting down on me.
Time is a steady, time is constant. No matter how fast you want it to go, it pleases no one. No matter how short of time you are, it ticks by constantly stopping for no one, waiting for no one. Was it just yesterday I was at the airport coming back here to a fun filled year ahead of me? It was four months ago! My excitement builds as the suitcases lie on the floor, open, waiting to be filled. Yet, looking at the work pile up on my table, everything due before I can start filling those suitcases, I say “Take your own sweet time, Time!” Don’t fly by before a wink of an eye, or so my practical mind hopes. But what my heart urges, is that time blows by like a gust of wind and takes up everything with it. Travels miles and then slowly the dust settles. What you want is never what you can have now is it?
Just Jac