HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, September 30, 2006
-
11:10 PM
Ramblings of a Lost SoulIf our relationships on earth are in preparation for that of our relationship with God when we die, does that reflect what kind of relationship I will have with him? Because so many people walk in and out of my life like no ones business. Does that mean I too will walk in and out of His ? Why do random people walk in and out of our lives anyway? And what are they here for? Does everyone have a purpose or play a part in our lives? No matter how small they may be? The guy selling "Spare Change"on the streets to make a living? Or the Aunty cleaning the tables (for those closer to home)? And then you have those friendships that meant the world to you once but as time rolls by they wither and die. . . What once meant the world now means nothing at all? What the hell is our purpose on earth for anyway? Just so we can leave footprints on someone else's life but not make any difference at all? Just to walk in and out of their life as they have ours? Do you then go and mend these friendships in hopes of having better prepared yourself for your relationship with God? It takes two hands to clap and we all know mending a friendship that is unsalvageable is more effort that one person alone can give.
What are we on this earth for anyway? To go on with our boring lives making money, dreaming of the dream house we all hope to own someday? Has our world become so materialistic that no one cares any longer of what we are actually put here to do? Or does no one wonder anymore because they are so fulfilled with their materialistic lives? Is my job to sit here for the next two or three years just doing homework, getting good grades, making good money, and having FUN all there is to life right now? WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??????????
Just Jac