HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
-
1:45 PM
This is why God puts the most random people into our lives!
So that in the thousands he throws our way, a special few will come in and leave the REAL footprints on our souls. It's people like this, who remind you everyday, why you live the life you live, why you keep doing it even though its become boring and routine, and you don't see the purpose in it , it's because of the people like this that THAT is why God throws us so many poeple in our lives. At some point in life, each and everyone of those special few left a mark on us that we will keep and use till the very end of our lives."Alot of us live currently live in the past or in the future but we dun really care about NOW.That is a blessing already. Everyday u will go class, see friends, watch ur favourite TV show,look at cute guys, go shopping, is NOW already. If u dun noe how to live NOW, u won't know when is your future, coz when the future comes, u will think of future again and u won't enjoy what u have projected ur future to be coz u keep on tinking about the future." -UncleYou'll probably never know how much perspective you have helped me put things into. And for that I say Thank YOU!!On a happier and lighter note, the smell of LAUNDRY being done makes ME feel happy. Add to my list : The smell of _________________ makes you feel REALLY HAPPY. - HY- haze reminds him of primary school days (and he is the inspiration of my list =P)
- Uncle - the smell of particular windy days (not all of them have that same special smell)
- Faith - I love the smell of the sea and going there makes me happy!
Just Jac