HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Monday, November 06, 2006
-
8:02 PM
Was I really that horrible a PERSON???
[12:33:16 PM] Fluffy beans: avy used to say" i would rather be jac's friend than her enemy".. cos of how u would tell someone in her face tt u didnt like her
haha it really is great in moments like these where you realize how much for the better one has changed. Funny how I don't remember being so mean but I guess "Queen of Mean" doesn't come from no where huh. But secondary school seems a life time away and first impressions then were always wrong anyway =P
Then again, I probably was that horrible a person hahaha who am I trying to kid, I STILL AM!!! True colours. Love me or sue me =)
Just Jac