HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 10, 2007
-
6:59 PM
Let's put up a February post shall we?Oh life's been busy as hell, but nothing new there. I feel disconnected from the world back home, not knowing what everyone is up to and how they are doing. I miss people but oh hell, I am so damn used to it I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I MISS YOU!!! =) if you think you're not missed you are wrong.Anyway the dependence of girls on guys when they get them is scary. It's like where the hell does your independence go when a guy walks in your life? Get a life man, the world doesn't end just cuz you got a boyfriend... And it shouldn't be that way when they steal your independence. That's not the way it works...and at the end of the day what are you looking for? It's not how much pampering he does or how sweet he is, it's what morals and upbringing he has, how much of a family guy he is, and how much he cares about you in order not to change the way you are but love you AS you are.I don't know why I am going on and on about this haha when it's got nothing to do with me anyway. Oh well that's my life, full of random nonsense which has nothing whatsoever to do with me. Am I really unhappy and forlorn? I highly doubt it. I would describe it as tired to the bone that I no longer see happiness is what I do heh. It will pass and I will be in paradise too soon. After all time waits for no one right?I shall stop rambling now.
Just Jac