HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 24, 2007
-
11:13 PM
You know you've screwed up when...
...you think you've lost a best friend. What happened to "Things won't change between us" and "I'll always be there for you". Hah! That bullshit is all for primary school kids who think the coolest thing in the world is when you have a BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!! In reality, a best friend is someone whom you can talk to anytime of day, any number of hours, any time during the year and not care that they think the worst of you. It's someone who cracks you up no matter what mood you're in and whom you know loves you no matter what kind of stupid things you've done in the past. It's someone whom no matter how far away they are, can put a smile on your face through a simple sms. And is someone one who is so intuned to you that you don't even have to speak to know their thoughts. Most importantly, a best friend is someone who stands by you through thick and thin, no matter what.
But girl, you've gone and screwed it up now. Not only have you never been any of those things, you ruined a perfectly good friendship because you gave the wrong answer. And because of that, you pay the price for stupidity. Oh well, turning back time ain't gonna help you now, so pick yourself up and move on. Life doesn't stop just because someone loss something great and never realized it till it was too damn late.
Just Jac