HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
-
5:59 PM
Oh... They are a thing of beauty! Mwhahahaha they arrived today!! I am so very excited!! Lol too bad I can't try them out. No time no time and anyway I've got no guards. Today is horrible out anyway. It's been drizzling and its all grey and gloomy. I need more sunny days then I will feel like trying them out on the road. They fit perfectly and have gone nicely all around my room but other than that... haha anyway here they are...
Just Jac