HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, July 28, 2007
-
12:35 PM
LOVE YOU BABE!Haven't been here in damn long man... Got a job now, two actually and I think it might kill me but oh well, I'll die trying right. After all, someone essentially pointed out that I don't take enough risk. What's wrong with not knowing where I want to go in life, what's wrong with believing in a higher being and leaving life up to what He has planned for you? Do you really believe that all you have is what you've worked your ass off for? Call it the spiritual side of me but I'd rather just take today as today come and stop worrying about the future. For always looking to the future means never looking in the present and enjoying it. Call it immaturity or lack of foresight, call it whatever you want to call it. Guess we are all just brought up different huh.
On the brighter side of things, had good fun today. My motto of having fun over the weekend cuz a weekend passing by without anything happening just feels like no weekend, still stands true. =) I LOVE YOU BABE!! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY even though we are a week late!! of which isn't any of our faults anyway =P I seriously can't live without you so don't you ever dare walk out of my life!
Just Jac