HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 16, 2008
-
1:47 AM
I love this kid..Jac says:i got called retard and dumbassYao says:haha ur msn nick looked angry Yao says:who called u that?Jac says:within like one minute of each otherJac says:hahaJac says:my friendJac says:and then he refused to explain why i was eitherYao says:haha awww poor thing dont worry i still heart you even if you're a retard and a dumbass Yao says:hahaawhile later....Yao says:are u boiling water now hahaJac says:noJac says:im putting it off as long as possibleYao says:ah poor thing i heart u even if ur smelly too Yao says:hahaJac says:hey hey heyJac says:im boiling water okJac says:but thanks for the vote of confidence lolJac says:that even if im smelly, a retard and a dumbass i'll know you will still be thereYao says:yep Yao says:hahaJac says:i cant decide if i should wash my hair or notYao says:well i heart you even if u have smelly hair Jac says:grrrrrJac says:i guess we both know im washing my hair nowYao says:haha what??Yao says:i meant it k!Yao says:lolJac says:and my hair isnt smellyJac says:you only heart me cuz you cant smell meJac says:not that i am smellyJac says:but if you had live with me and i was homeless and smelly would you still heart me?Yao says:if u were homeless and smelly i'd be homeless and smelly too rightYao says:lolYao says:we'd both be homeless and smellyYao says:so yeah i guess soYao says:hahaJac says:why would you be homeless and smelly too?Jac says:haha where were you on vday when i needed some of this cheer manJac says:lol
Just Jac