HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 02, 2008
-
9:50 PM
I need a major distraction... So after Denise mentioned that she might get hermit crabs for CK I decided that since I am doing an organism unit with my kids, I could do with a couple of hermit crabs too. So I asked Rem what they eat and if they are low maintanence or not and got quite psyched about getting them.. I got kinda carried away by even thinking of names even before I got to the pet shop. I came up with a great name too =P Herbert the hermit crab is going to be my new pet... Then I get to the pet shop and see all the crabs are sooo icky... with all the legs and freak out... lol BUT I REALLY DO WANT A Herbert!! His name shall be Herbert Shelly and his friend will be Spike. Lol yes I am losing my mind... haha naming things that I don't even have... But I think I really do want them lol no matter what it takes =)
Just Jac