HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, February 09, 2008
-
7:04 PM
I'm Dead Bored And we all know this is what I do when I don't want to do homework.. my internet is also working at a snails pace so I'm not sure what's up with that but it means surfing for entertainment is out of the question so here I sit... Anyway I cannot decide if I simply CANNOT work in a mess or I just clear my table before doing a paper because I need to find reason to procrastinate... And what sparked off these thoughts was the fact that Chrystal told me that she thinks deep down she's actually a neat freak... Her rationalization for this of course was that she finally got down to clearing up her room and the sense of satisfaction she got from it was TREMENDOUS...To which I said if she were a REAL neat freak she wouldn't be able to function in a mess and thus there would be no satisfaction in having a clear desk.. therefore she was out of luck when she said her sense of satisfaction was RIDICULOUS lol to which her reply was that was nonsense and it didn't even make sense then I ran it by her again and she said it was true hahaha and I said there was always some logic behind my rubbish... so all you people who dismiss my rubbish so quickly, think twice man think twice =) Its been too damn long, I'm suffering YOU-withdrawls... BUT, I am strong and so therefore I will walk away =)
Just Jac