HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Friday, February 15, 2008
-
11:24 PM
So get this...I knew I liked the way the no 1 uniform looks on guys but I think when I saw my baby brother in his, I finally realized I had a thing for them hahaha. As psycho as that sounds ... They make anyone look good man hell =) oh well guess it's time to realize he is growing up. Let's hope one day he finally becomes someone my parents can be proud of. I know academically they are real proud of him but I guess that there is more to a person than his smarts right? And I hope one day he comes to realize that. But hey why see the splinter in your brother's eye when you have a plank in your own.You gonna make us both better people right? Or at least I hope that some of YOUR quest for becoming a better person rubs off on me =P Love you anyway!
Just Jac