HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, September 28, 2008
-
2:32 PM
Ok so I am done being jaded and cynicalI am back to having popped my happy pill and decided that, or rather I knew all along that it's all to do with perspective and outlook on life and a good attitude and all that bullshit.. and so I take that bullshit and buy into it even though some call it bullshit =P haha anyway I think Faith being back online has something to do with it =P someone to keep me sane in my life full of insanity.. someone to keep me grounded and give my leg a pull once in a while to bring me back to earth, someone to give me a different perspective on things! KEEP ME SANE BABE, I am entirely too glad you are back!! LOVE YOU!!!Anyway so I had class on Thursday and Karen made us do this birthday thing where we share our experiences like how birthdays were celebrated,big or small celebrations, traditions like cutting cake and singing with presents, cultures of gift giving and what kind of gifts, homemade or bought, where the money to buy gifts came from. And then she mentioned doing this same exercise with Halloween but not EVERYONE celebrates halloween and so that got me to thinking... What a deprived childhood one must have had not to celebrate birthdays!! I just cannot imagine a childhood without birthdays and presents and so I have decided that No one should have missed out on that much fun and have since decided to go on a mission and make up for some one's 21 missed birthdays =P call me crazy but if it keeps me sane right? =P
Just Jac