HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Sunday, November 16, 2008
-
6:23 PM
All guys should be built like that...Today during mass, I spent the ENTIRE one hour and ten minutes staring at the back of this black guy.... Green shirt, jeans and green and yellow shoes! He is built like a football player! I should say OBSESSING!! Lol I didn't even get a glimpse of his face till the end but I was thinking, such a well dresser (in comparison to his two friends who were in sweatshirts and sweatpants) he has to look good... =P and that in itself is reason to travel all the way there and attend 1 hour and ten minute mass =P If guys can dream all girls are anorexically skinny and hope all of us look like bloody super models then girls can dream too =P and I think I found my one perfectly shaped male.. down to ass and all =) Ok I shall shut up now =P
Just Jac