HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
-
1:39 PM
Coke, it's called soda here, pop in Canada, and a soft drink back home.It amazes me, that people can be sooooo different yet so similar in so many ways. With the comparison of C and S and talking about how two with the same passion for their profession but completely different characters function in a social situation to talking about two socially inept beings, then taking it to a global perspective of how we are all people and when taken out of our comfort zone, we learn so much more about ourselves than we realized were possible cuz we never saw the norms as things we did differently, we didn't even realize them at all cuz they were the NORM! I said this to faithy and I'll say it again, I'm so glad I am me and I'm not them! But what happens when someone tires of being themselves? It shouldn't be tiring, lovie. If it is, then I say, like you said, maybe you don't know who you are. Do it because you want to do it, do it because you love to do it. Don't do it because you feel obgligated to, nor because you'll fear you'll drift or someone will get angry at you if you don't. No matter how far you drift, if you're foundation is solid, ten years down the road, when you meet again, it will be as if you never left. I need to stop wanting to help people who don't want to be helped. Instead treasure them for who they are and how they give variety to this world. I need to stop hoping and wishing everyone would be more similar to what I deem is normal. I need to be glad for who they are are instead of who they are not! For there are worse monsters to be out there than the people whom they actually are. And like I told Clara, people do things the way they do because it's the only way they know how to. It will do myself some good if I know and believe the things I say to others inside out before passing it on...Am I really a glass half full person? To others I might be, but to myself I am not.No one is pure evil in this world. If you wait long enough they, they will show you their good side. - Randy Pausch
Just Jac