HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Saturday, November 01, 2008
-
7:32 PM
I love October... or HALLOWEEN anyway!!So essesntially the last week in a recap =P For my bithrday or the night before anyway I was supposed to hang out with Lou and Helenia but that didn't happen cuz we were both sick so we went over to Lou's place and had a pizza and movie marathon instead. We watched ummm Halloween Town, Prom Night and I think half of My super ex girlfriend but we gave up half way cuz it wasn't that great and we were really tired.Anyway the second I turned 22 Lou happily gave me 22 punches and Helenia couldn't get my camera to work fast enough so I got punched on the number 21 a couple more times until she got it ready. So it was really more than 22. Anyway Lou baked me a cake, out from a premixed box and her bro who's ben's age frosted it for her so I told him to join us in our little celebration and that kid is seriously an exact copy of the father man. Seriously! Anyway this stay over went a lot better but my mouth was hurting like mad half way through the night so i woke up at like 8 ish or 9 and told her i was leaving, which woke helenia up and we had breakfast instead haha. Anyway then I came back and went to church... and had a jap lunch at that expensive place up the street walking towards coolidge corner. Then.... oh I dragged gen around to the party store to look at Halloween costumes! But we didn't manage to find anything that was worth paying the crazy prices for.
Gen needed one for work and I needed one cuz we went out last night which was a blast! =P Man.. I love halloween whether its in sg or here! Although in sg ppl don't put in half as much effort and people are afraid of looking like fools.. but I'll get to Halloween later... SO back to my birthday! Then we went to shaws cuz gen was going to cook me a home cooked meal. Of which she slaved in the kitchen the entire afternoon and the only thing she would let me help with was to peel garlic and she went "only if you want to" Anyway so she cooked me steak, mash potatoes in potato skins and butter sauted mushrooms and carrots. All of which I appreciated but she was pretty disappointed cuz the beef was over cooked.
Anyway then she made me hide in my room and didn't let me go out while she decorated the table with my MIGHTY MOUSE Cake, presents, sequins and firecrackers! And I could hear all the sounds she was making but she kept telling me not to peek! Hahaha funny girl. Oh I should also tell you, every year she sends me a song on my bday. Last year it was dumbo's mouse singing happy birthday or was it the stork, I cannot remember. But this year it was the theme song to mighty mouse. So anyway I was talking to my parents when she said she was ready haha and so I shall just upload pictures to show you what she did instead of typing it all out =) and she's really sweet. Included with all my presents from her was a mighty mouse shirt cuz she did not want me to only have one shared present from all my sibs. So she got me other stuff to suppliment what I got =) Anyway back to my parents being on the phone, they sang with her for me and I blew out the candles =) haha.
So that was that.. On monday I went back to see the doc and she told me it was just mouth ulcers all over my mouth, on my tonsils, tongue, lip and even in between my tooth and my gum. She wanted to give me kenalog which I already have to apply on the ulcers. Told me I'm taking too little advil and to apply the kenalog three times a day and sent me on my way. Today I am fine, but I've never been so hyped up on advil. It's basically like panadol and anyway the box says do not exceed 6 in a 24 hour period. I was taking 9 to 12 haha and the doc also said too much can cause a headache so I had a headache till I decided I could live with the mouth pain. And then I think I went to look at another place at park street to look at costumes and their selection was better but I didn't know what I wanted to be so me being my fickle self didn't get anything. I think I spent monday and wednesday night (cuz tuesday night I was working on a presentation) looking at costumes online and I didn't find any that were a must have, except for one which was a pirate. Of which helenia said she wanted to be, so I couldn't be a pirate and spoil her parade! Anyway by wednesday night I think my nick said "i give up with this costume quest" and then faith asked what I intended to wear, pirate, sailor or police officer of which those were not the choices I was picking from cuz the priate was helenia's the salior one was really plain and not worth 40 bucks for one item and the police one was a crack at din. Oh wait, I think this was thursday cuz I was sewing gen's M and M costume so I said that to faith and then denise thought I was gonna be an M and M haha anyway...I think I finally bought my costume after going to five million places, and everywhere was running out of sizes the closer it got to halloween and I think I seriously should buy next years costume this year cuz now everything should be on sale HAHAHA =P I should get my pirate one. Anyway I think the one I got, even though it was never in the running and was more a I'm-so-fed-up-with-this-endless-search-i'll-get-anything-in-my-size kinda thing I think I was quite happy with it. LOL so I came back thursday night with it and I tried it on and I was standing in gen's doorway looking at the mirror but out of sight and all i could do was giggle.
LOL anyway I was strawberry shortcake.. and apparently I turned quite a few heads and had a lot of comments thrown my way... the guy who checked out ID at the second place we were at said something about my being the sexiest strawberry shortcake he had ever seen. Then he said something when we left and tried to get me to stay haha not like he was inside anyway... sheesh.. and then as we were walking to the T some guy said cute little ms muffet and I told him I wasnt little ms muffet haha but we were pretty far apart by then cuz he was walking in the opposite direction.. then we took the train to some other place and there was this group of black guys walking out and there were comments about hot chinese girl and Lou said if she were me she would have hit one of them haha but I am half Lou's size so that wasn't even my thoughts.. I was like get on the train get on the train get on the train!
What can I say, I love Halloween! =)
Just Jac