HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Thursday, November 13, 2008
-
1:40 PM
In Tammy's words "When we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming at us head on."And so the one month count down begins!! As usual I've got a shit load to do and I am dragging my feet about it. Mad final papers and presentations, although I'm not even at that stage of the semester yet... I still have papers for every class before it comes to crazy crunch time! I think if I've ever done well on looking forward and planning when I should do assignments it would be this sem. However, having said that, I also think I've been the biggest slacker this sem in all four years that I have been here. And having that said, I sit here blogging while I have a test in oh 2 hours and 15 minutes... LOL alright alright.. I'm off all I wanted to say was THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS!!! Four weeks more to go!!! 29 days and counting!!
Just Jac