HEYA
Click on the butterflies to navigate.
It's the second one most of you are looking for
And if you don't get something as simple as that,
then I can't help you =P
CAKE, COOKIES, Or ICE-CREAM? HARD CHOICE!!
Anyway...Cake in ice-cream? or ice-cream in cake? which is better? the junkeroo monster will answer that =) both are to die for but cake in ice-cream's better than ice-cream cake =)
Opps I forgot chocolate but then I think I won't die without it. Granted it makes people happy but I'll take ice-CREAM over chocolate anyday.
It's all about me!
Just Jac
If you know me, you know me. If you don't then you don't =)
What are you doing here if you don't anyway??
Where am I?
On the other side of this earth from home
Get me at lilbluebutterfly@gmail.com
Or you could call and spend a fortune =P
1-617-606-2992
Monday, March 02, 2009
-
3:02 PM
Believing in luck or not...It really is on my side =) So I wake up bright and early this morning to look out at a winter wonderland! I love snow and don't get me wrong, it would have been a wonderful morning if it wasn't a Monday cuz I absolutely detest Mondays! To top it off, its the Monday before spring break, which means midterms and papers due! So I drag myself outta bed, wash up and sit an my computer ready to study for this midterm that I've got and type my paper quickly cuz it's about my research topic which I've been thinking of for awhile now, when I decide to check email! Internet connection was slow or something so at first none of it was working but my MSN of which poor Cheryl had to listen to me whine about homework and Mondays... then Gmail worked fine and I found no love there, but then I could not seem to get into my school email. GRRR...!! So I open a word document and I tell Cheryl I am off to do some work cuz I got a midterm to study for an a paper due later and she calls me crazy and I move on. With my word document still blank, I finally get into my school email and "Due to the current weather conditions and the forecast fro more snow, Wheelock College will be closed today March 2. All classes are cancelled.Have a good day. Roy Schifilliti
Vice President for Campus Life and Information Services
Wheelock College"
What this simply means is NO MIDTERM AND NO PAPER DUE AT FOUR O'CLOCK!!! It also means Sam probably has a snow day too and I don't have to trudge an hour in the snow =P So I call Din and talk for two hours or so =P Gotta love snow days and lazy Mondays =)
Just Jac